- Maximum of one RV unit per site.
- Parking is limited to 2 vehicles per site.
- Additional parking is available in the Visitor’s Parking area.
- Camp fires allowed only in fire ring on the campsite.
- Campsite identifying vehicle tags or mirror tags must be displayed in all vehicles used by campers and visitors.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH. PLEASE ASK YOUR GUEST TO COMPLY.
- Many pedestrians are present in the park (including lots of children) and they have the right of way so be aware!
- Children are most welcome but parents are fully responsible for their behavior and safety and must be on a lot during Quite Time, between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Maximum of 2 pets per site.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- When pet is leased on a lot, the leash must not extend beyond the confines of lot.
- Any pet that bites another animal, or human, will expelled from the park for life.
- Pets are NOT permitted at the beach, on the playground, or in park buildings.
- PLEASE clean up your pet’s feces.
- All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and put in the containers provided at the park entrance.
NOISE & CONDUCT
- No unreasonable noise is allowed at any time.
- Quiet time is between 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Objectionable conduct will not be tolerated and may result in eviction from the park.
- No refunds will be made in case of eviction.
- Michigan firearms laws pertaining to CCW/CPL, transportation, safety and secured storage within a residence apply.
- There is NO OPEN CARRY allowed on CTI property.
- Other firearms, slingshots, BB guns or bows and arrows are NOT ALLOWED.
- Legal fireworks that do not explode or leave the ground are permitted on individual sites only.
- No life guards on duty.
- No glass containers, no dogs and no golf carts allowed on the beach.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS ARE LOCATED IN THE OFFICE, ON THE BULLETIN BOARD OUTSIDE THE OFFICE AND AT THE BATHHOUSE.
- EMERGENCY PHONE FOR 911 CALLS ONLY IS LOCATED AT THE BULLETIN BOARD OUTSIDE THE OFFICE.
Thank you for choosing to spend time with us! Have a fun and safe visit here at Camp Thornapple. We hope to see you again soon!